If you want strong and waterproof option for your fence panels then metal fencing is the best way. This is secure way to protect your home and mark a boundary. This is robust fencing along with cost effective and perfect choice for anyone with tight budget.
- Metal fencing types:Aluminium, wrought iron and steel are the most common metals used for fencing.
- Aluminium: The best choice for strict budget as it is cheaper than other three. Along with cost effective aluminium does not rust easily. This makes good choice for high rainy area. Metal fence of aluminium is also the best choice for pool fencing due to its rust free nature. You can also use various color to paint the aluminium metal fence.
- Wrought Iron: Tough and malleable form of iron used for traditional, aesthetic and classic custom design of fence. This is a bit costly option, but add elegance to metal fencing. This metal fencing always galvanized to keep rust free and to maintain color.
- Steel: The most popular choice among the metal fence panels and available in a variety of types as welded wire, chain link, woven mesh and picket style fencing. Steel metal fence panels are durable, strong and long lasting.
Designs of metal fencing
You can pick the design of metal fencing from interlocking post and rail fencing or chain link metal fencing.
- Post metal garden railings: This type of fencing mostly used for decorative metal garden fencing. This cost little bit extra, but a great choice for attractive decoration of garden. Generally metal garden fencing used to protect the vegetables, flowers in garden from pets or critters. The price varies according to spacing between posts and thickness of metal posts. Garden wire, garden hex wire and garden netting can also be used for garden metal fencing.
- Stelling metal garden railings: This structure provides traditional attractive design as well as little extra security by implementing finials on the railing.
- Bowtop metal railings: Mostly used for industrial purpose, but also looks great for residential or garden fencing purpose. The semicircular top of railing gives great design option for residential or garden railings.
- Chain link fencing: This is not a most designer option for fencing, but offers easy set up and practical approach to security.
Installation of metal fence
Metal fence installation can be really challenging as this project may include digging holes in hard ground and a lot of tricky such as checking the post level. That is why you need trusted professional tradesmen for installing metal fence. Many metal fence suppliers are available online to guide for metal fence installation according to requirements.