If you really need to focus on your work why do not you transform you garage into a tidy workshop? Here are five steps to turn your garage into a perfect small house:
1) Create your own workbench from an old door,some sawhorses or scrap wood.
2) Mount a pegboard to the wall to keep your tools. It will become a fantastic thought to mount it above your workbench. Strategically
place pegs in line with the kind of tools you’ll be putting in the board.
3) Use old jars for holding nails , nuts, bolts and screws.
4) Make a storage box for your rags since they have a tendency to accumulate in the working place.
5) Use a little tackle box for transporting things for example screws as nails so that you can move round the store.